Wondering what to give to your beloved granddaughter, Emma, this Christmas?
This Christmas, why not give the gift of love to someone you love? Consider giving the gift of a furry feline friend.
Cats Anonymous is a longstanding no-kill adoption facility in southern Ontario. They are a volunteer-run, non-profit organization (no government or township assistance) that is home to approximately 60 cats who are permitted to roam free within the shelter. "Our cats need never fear euthanasia, and can stay with us as long as it takes to find the right adoptive home."
If you would like to adopt a new family friend or make a financial contribution to this deserving charity, get in touch:
Phone: (519) 855-6850
Photo and image credit: Cats Anonymous
If cats aren't up your alley, then consider making a charitable donation this Christmas in the name of a loved one. Make a difference ~ think about what matters to you. Here are some suggestions:
- K-W Seniors Day Program: "K-W Seniors Day program is a non-profit community day service dedicated to promoting health, wellness, and dignity for older adults in the community who live alone or with a care partner and who would benefit from a supportive day program service".
- Feed Ontario: "More than half a million people visit a food bank in Ontario every year. But hunger doesn’t have to be on their menu. Help families get back on their feet."
- HopeSpring Cancer Support Centre: "Helping People Meet the Challenge of Cancer ~ HopeSpring was a bright point at a dark time in my life".
- The Royal Canadian Legion Branch 530 Waterloo: "It is a vital space for veterans to meet and socialize. It is really important to have a place to go when you've been in a war zone because no one else can understand that.”
- Special Olympics Ontario - Kitchener: "Special Olympics Ontario is part of a worldwide charitable organization providing sports opportunities for individuals with intellectual disabilities".
- The Coping Centre, Cambridge: "The Coping Centre offers a peaceful place for support, understanding, compassion and encouragement in the uniqueness of one's grief journey".
- MADD Waterloo Region: "One wrong decision affects so many. Our mission is to stop impaired driving and to support victims of this violent crime."
- Kids Country Club: "To provide extended relief for families of children described as Medically Fragile and/or Technologically Dependent by offering quality care in a home-like setting."
- Hobo Haven Dog Rescue, St. Jacobs: "Hobo Haven is a not-for-profit dog rescue dedicated to assisting homeless dogs in our community."
Kitchener-Waterloo Real Estate Blog Post: December 1, 2023
#christmasgiving #christmascharity #charity #donate #fundraising #nonprofit #adoptdontshop #catrescue #rescuecat #catsanonymous #savealife #adoptacat #sheltercats #dogrescue #rescuedog #seniorcare #seniorliving #homecare #eldercare #elderlycare #caregiver #foodbanks #endhunger #cancersupport #cancer #cancerawareness #cancersurvivor #cancersucks #cancerfighter #royalcanadianlegion #canadianforces #canada #canadianveterans #specialolympics #griefcounselling #grief #griefsupport #griefjourney #disabledkids #disabled #disabilityawareness #helpakid #mothersagainstdrunkdriving #dontdrinkanddrive #designateddriver