Jacobs Property Inspections
“GET TO KNOW YOUR PROPERTY”
A Registered Home Inspector (RHI) with
Ontario Association of Home Inspectors
Canadian Association of Home Property Inspectors
When you contact Jacobs Property Inspections, you deal directly with me -
“Promise to provide totally unbiased, thorough and comprehensive Inspection & Report”
- Six years framing homes
- Owned and operated Home Renovation company over 30 years, all by word of mouth
- Home Inspection Education through Ontario Association of Home Inspectors, one of the highest standards in the industry to achieve RHI designation, (over 150 hours)
- Required annual continued education of 20 ceu's
- Started Jacobs Property Inspections 2009
Over the years, I have built my reputation with satisfied clients, by communicating clearly with them through the process and making them feel comfortable. I offer you a professional assessment that is very thorough, comprehensive and unbiased.
I provide verbally and documented in the report, cost saving tips and ways to reduce the risk of water damage.
I welcome the opportunity to share my extensive knowledge, reputation, integrity and experience in servicing your home inspection needs.
"EXPERIENCE AND REPUTATION COUNTS"
Providing Experienced Home Inspections serving Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, Elmira, Stratford and surrounding areas.
Inspection Rates (HST Included)
Inspections include Digital Moisture Reading, Assisted Thermal Imaging and Visible Possible Mould
- Apartment condominiums $300.00
- Condo Townhouse $380.00
- Freehold Townhouse $400.00
- Homes up to 3000 sq. ft. $440.00
- Homes over 3000 sq. ft. $480.00 and up, call for quote
Prices may vary if home is older than 1960
Properties outside my service area, add travel expenses.