You Could Win $10,000 Toward a Vacation Rental!
Contest Runs Until July 20, 2022
Thinking about selling your home? Downsizing? Upsizing?
List your home with one of our agents today and enter for a chance to win 1 of 3 prizes - each a $10,000 gift card for a vacation rental!
If you list with The Saunders Tremblay Realty Team, you're already a winner. Our team of 7 agents has over 100 years of collective experience in buying and selling real estate in Kitchener-Waterloo. Here are 10,000 more good reasons to list with one of our Kitchener-Waterloo RE/MAX Agents!
RE/MAX® Canada's Sale Away Contest gives you another chance to win when selling your home. List with us today for a chance to win!
You must have a fully executed listing agreement with a licensed RE/MAX agent before the applicable draw date. The Sweepstakes period ends 7/20/22 at 11:59 pm EDT.
Contact one of us today to list your home:
Andy Naudi 226-789-7193
Looey Tremblay 519-241-1230
Marie MacDonald 519-880-4218
Michael J. Saunders 519-503-0500
Robert Hooton 519-589-0951
Syd Saunders 519-897-4110
Once you've listed your home, visit remax.ca/saleaway to enter and for Official Rules.
You might be packing your bags as well as your boxes,
The Saunders Tremblay Realty Team
Listed at: $699,900
MLS® Number: 40263237
244 Northlake Drive
- Semi-detached Raised Bungalow
- Lakeshore North Neighbourhood
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Perfect starter, investment, or place to downsize
- Finished family room in the lower level
- 4-piece main floor bath
- 3 parking spaces in the garage and driveway
- Walkout to the back patio and garden
- Central air
- Offers anytime!
Laurentian Hills Legal Duplex!
NEW PRICE: $799,900
MLS® Number: 40273847
46 Laurentian Drive
Click here to view full listing details of this bungalow in Laurentian Hills. Text or call Aga Binkowski, Salesperson, RE/MAX Twin City Realty Inc. to arrange your showing or for more info - 519-781-5726. Or email Aga at email@example.com. If you’re working with one of our team members, feel free to contact them directly to arrange a showing for you!
The benchmark price for a townhouse is $728,300. This represents a 22.6 per cent increase from May 2021 and a 5.1 per cent decrease compared to April 2022.
The benchmark price for an apartment-style condominium was $550,100. This represents a 26.9 per cent increase from May 2021 and a 1.8 per cent decrease compared to April 2022.
Our team has clients looking for specific properties in the Kitchener-Waterloo area.
If your home or property meets the following criteria, please contact us today.
Kitchener-Waterloo homes are in high demand and June is a great time to sell!
Aga has buyers in search of...
1. Mid-Century home on a mature larger lot in Waterloo backing onto greenspace.
2. Minimum 15,000 sq ft Industrial space on minimum 2 acres within an hour's drive to Kitchener.
3. Total reno project in Kitchener or Waterloo.
Contact Aga Binkowski - Cell: 519-781-5726.
Looey has buyers in search of...
1. A newer-styled, 2-bedroom condo in KW $500,000 to $550,000.
2. A nice family home, preferably in Kitchener $900,000 to 1.1 million.
3. A buyer with a budget of $350,000 to $450,000.
Contact Looey Tremblay - Cell: 519-241-1230.
Marie has buyers in search of...
1. A 2-bedroom/2-bathroom condo/townhouse in KW $600,000 mark, low condo fees.
2. A condo in the Arrow Lofts 112 Benton St., Kitchener, 1-bedroom plus den.
Marie has renters in search of...
1. A house/semi with a fenced yard for dog $2500 monthly rent, KW, Cambridge, Guelph area.
2. A 2-bedroom apt, dog-friendly in Waterloo - $2500 monthly rent.
Unique country property! Crosshill/Wellesley township, built
in 1870, 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom home, approx. ½-acre lot.
Contact Marie MacDonald - Cell: 519-880-4218.
Not intended to solicit properties currently listed for sale or individuals currently under contract with a Brokerage.
Our team member, Bob Hooton, shares his “best birdwatching secret”.
“Don’t wing it when it comes time to feed your fine-feathered friends. My backyard birds –woodpeckers, chickadees, grosbeaks and more – flock to my feeders. I buy the best quality wild bird seed from Bogle Seed Farms, a family-owned farm business for 144 years. Pure, naturally nourishing, no fillers, no insecticides, discounted prices – what’s not to love? Bogle’s is located in a quiet country setting in Flamborough – a lovely weekend jaunt!”
Robert Hooton, Sales Representative
"A lifelong resident of the Tri-Cities, I joined RE/MAX Twin City in 1989. I’m a full-time agent specializing in Residential and Multi-Family units. Text or call me anytime on my cell at 519-589-0591 or email me at bobhootonKW@gmail.com.
Summertime is the perfect time to spiff up your home.
Here are 8 tasks to tackle this summer.
- Pressure Wash Your Home: Even a Picasso painting needs a gentle cleaning now and again!
- Re-stain Your Deck: Save your elbow grease - stain, don't scrub!
- Clean out your Garage: A "Garage Sale" never looked so good!
- Clean Your Gutters: Avoid the catastrophe of clogged gutters!
- Spruce Up Your Landscaping: Improve your home’s curb appeal.
- Replace Your Air Filters: This is nothing to sneeze at! Reduce dust, mould and allergens by cleaning or replacing your air filters.
- Paint Your Front Door: Unleash your inner artist! Create a warm and inviting entrance way to your home.
- Upgrade Your Ceiling Fans: Toss your outdated ceiling fans. Replace with energy-efficient, high-quality fans.
- 8 cups plus 3/4 cup water, plus more as needed
- 8 ounces rice noodles, as thick as you can find
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce*
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce or gluten-free Tamari
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sriracha, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon, plus 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound large (31/35) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 1/2 cups bite-sized broccoli florets
- 1 bunch of scallions, light and green parts separated, thinly sliced
|Click here for the full list of ingredients and recipe from SkinnyTaste.com.|