1 1/2 to 2 pounds ground beef
1/2 cup diced onion
1 clove garlic minced
1 tablespoon parsley flakes
1 tablespoon basil
1 tsp. oregano
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 can diced tomatoes
1 bottle passata tomato sauce
1 can tomato paste
1 package fresh lasagna noodles
(Do a little bit of cutting and one package will do.)
2 cups ricotta and 2 cups cottage cheese
(one container of each)
3 beaten eggs
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
2 tbsp. parsley flakes
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 large package of Mozzarella cheese - grated
(or a mixture of a few cheeses)
- Saute onions
- Brown ground beef (drain excess oil)
- Add next six ingredients
- Cook uncovered for at least 45 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Make Cheese and Egg Mixture
- Lightly spread some of the tomato sauce on bottom of pan
- First layer of noodles
- 1/3 of cheese mixture
- 1/3 of meat sauce
- 1/3 of grated mozzarella cheese
REPEAT TWICE MORE (Grate some Parmesan on top layer if desired)
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours
(Less if cooked immediately after assembling)
Use Nana Lambie's lasagna pan!
- A Brand New Beginning...Happy New Year!
- Happy Valentine's Day to our Cherished Clients!
- Move in the right direction with The Saunders Tremblay Realty Team!
- Wishing you a Happy Easter from The Saunders Tremblay Realty Team!
- Look at the K-W Spring Real Estate Market!
- You could win 10K with RE/MAX? Canada's Sale Away Contest!
- Celebrate summer in Canada!
- Thinking of buying or selling real estate in Kitchener-Waterloo?
- House hunting in Kitchener-Waterloo this fall?
- Hats off to Kitchener-Waterloo Oktoberfest 2022!
- Lest We Forget
- Happy Holidays!