Watermelon Summer Drink in a Wink!
Ingredients for 4 Servings
- 2 1/2 cups seedless watermelon (cubed)
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- watermelon slices for garnish
- fresh mint leaves
- ice cubes
- lime slices
- vodka to taste
- Mix watermelon and mineral water in a blender.
- Place mint leaves into a sturdy glass. Use a muddler and mash the leaves for 15 to 20 seconds to release the mint oils.
- Pour the blended mix into the glass.
- Add a shot of vodka, ice, and lime slices.
Garnish with a watermelon slice and mint leaves.
"A pun to make you lose your rind... You’re one in a melon". ~ Melonymous